Wondering if Signature Travel Network® is the right fit for you?
We want to hear more about your current business relationships, how you work with your current consortium or franchise, and what you would like to achieve with your partnership.
Signature continues to attract the travel industry’s most successful and prominent retailers.
Prospective members must meet the following membership criteria:
- $2 million in annual Signature preferred suppliers traveled sales including cruise, tour, destination specialists, and insurance sales.
- ($1M USD for the International Affiliates program)
- Member/Associate must sync their database with Signature via Signature’s web service in order to participate in Signature’s marketing program and technology tools.
- This may be accomplished by participating with a CRM that has written an interface into Signature’s web service (such as VacationCRM & ClientBase) or you may have your web developers write a custom integration using Signature’s web service documentation.
- Meeting Attendance Requirements:
- Agency owner is required to attend a minimum of one meeting annually
- Agency is required to participate in the annual Signature Conference
- Engage in Signature’s tools and programs
- Maintain annual general liability and errors and omissions insurance in amounts appropriate to their business.
- Maintain annual membership with ASTA
At Signature, there are no annual membership fees and no contracts.